Our framed signs add a bit of rustic flare to your home and cottage. This "Take The Back Roads" is sure to add the perfect to any cottage touch household. Whether it’s the cabin, hunt camp, cottage, lakehouse or home, our signs look great on any mantle or wall.
- This sign features a printed vinyl overlay on raw steel framed with a pine frame.
- Available in 25” x 11 x 15.”
- Comes with sawtooth hanger for hanging
- Hand made in the Kawartha Lakes, Canada.
- EACH SIGN IS UNIQUE. All of our signs are individually made. Because of the nature of the wood and the metal, there may be slight variations in colour and texture.
C U S T O M I Z A B L E
Love the sign but want to add or change something? Let us know and we can personalize it.
C A R E
- Please ensure you hang sign on a secure nail or screw. For our larger signs, we recommend that you use wall plugs that will handle over 20 lbs of weight or secure to wall stud.
- If your sign gets greasy finger prints on it. Please carefully wipe with a soft, damp cloth with warm water and Dawn dishsoap.
- Do not bleach. Do not use acetone or other chemicals to clean the sign.
- ADMIRE OFTEN.
P R O D U C T I O N • T I M E
- Signs are made to order - please allow 10-14 business days for your order to process. If you need your order rushed, please message us and let us know.
S H I P P I N G
- Most of our items are shipped via a courier. Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery. International shipping can take longer. If you'd like faster shipping, please contact me before checking out. COVID UPDATE: WE cannot guarantee any shipping timeline. Most of our Canadian shipments take 2- 7 days. US shipping can take 4-10 days. Throughout high volume times (holiday season) shipping could be delayed and we have no control over delays with couriers or postal services.
F O L L O W • U S
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/kawarthasignspillows
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kawarthapillows
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thekawarthasignpillowco
SHARE YOUR SIGN LOVE!! Don't forget to tag us with your new KSP items! #kawarthapillows
Q U E S T I O N S ?
- Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions