Our new "Welcome To The Lake" pillow is dedicated to all of our lake goers out there!
These pillows are designed with our "three tree" pattern to add a sense of coziness and openness.
Our cottage collection features gorgeous handmade pillows with customizable details. Whether it’s your home, lake house or cottage, the "Welcome To The Lake" pillow is perfect for you. This pillow makes a perfect housewarming gift or meaningful family gift. The zipper closure makes changing pillow covers simple. These pillows look amazing in any bedroom, entryway, living room. Add as an accent to a bed, sofa or bench.
• Pillow Cover Only (option to add insert in size and material selection)
• Available in 14” x 20”, 16” x 16”, 18” x 18” and 20” x 20”
• Zipper Closure
• Easily slips over any pillow.
• INSERT SOLD AS AN OPTION IN THE MATERIAL & SIZE SELECTION.
• All of our pillows are handsewn in the Kawartha Lakes, Canada.
F A B R I C • O P T I O N S
Natural Canvas (Cream Colour) - 100% Cotton
C U S T O M I Z A B L E
These pillows are completely customizable. We are bilingual and can make them in English or French. Another language? No problem… we are happy to accommodate. Just send us the details.
S I Z I N G
• Pillow covers are slightly smaller by about ½” of the ordered size. This ensures a snug fit with the pillow inserts.
C O L O R
• Our raw canvas may have flecks or fibers from cotton as this is a raw material. There can be slight variations in the colour, as there are different dye lots.
• Our pillows are hand painted, there is a distressed look to our text and designs. There may be slight variations as every pillow is unique and individually made.
C A R E
• Spot cleaning or hand washing in cold water is recommended to keep your pillow looking its best. Lay flat to dry. Do not put in the dryer. Our pillows are made with raw cotton or twill and are mostly hand painted. Our pillow covers look great on the patio and on lawn chairs, but please do not leave them out overnight or out in the rain. The materials are raw and natural and not meant to be left outside.
• If your pillow cover has creases after shipping, you can iron your cover using a piece of parchment paper. Fully cover the image or text with parchment paper before applying heat. Use a medium setting.
• Do not bleach.
• HUG OFTEN.
P R O D U C T I O N • T I M E
• Pillows are made to order - please allow 5-7 business days for your order to process. If you need your order rushed, please message us and let us know.
S H I P P I N G
• Most of our items are shipped via a courier. Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery. International shipping can take longer. If you'd like faster shipping, please contact me before checking out. COVID UPDATE: WE cannot guarantee any shipping timeline. Most of our Canadian shipments take 2- 7 days. US shipping can take 4-10 days. Throughout high volume times (holiday season) shipping could be delayed and we have no control over delays with couriers or postal services.
F O L L O W • U S
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/kawarthasignspillows
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/kawarthapillows
• Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thekawarthasignpillowco
SHARE YOUR PILLOW LOVE!! Don't forget to tag us with your new KSP items! #kawarthapillows
Q U E S T I O N S ?
• Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions
L E T ‘ S • K E E P • S H O P P I N G
• Return to my main shop page here: